Aurora Zip Codes:
80010, 80011, 80012, 80013, 80014, 80015, 80016, 80017, 80018, 80019, 80040, 80041, 80042, 80044, 80045, 80046, 80047, 80220, 80230, 80231, 80247
About Aurora, Colorado
The City of Aurora shares a common boundary with Denver on the east side and is situated in Adams and Arapahoe Counties. From condominiums to townhomes to single family residences, Aurora real estate offers some of the most diverse housing in the metropolitan region. The city is served by two school districts, Aurora Public Schools, and Cherry Creek Schools recognized as the best in the region. Getting around is easy from Aurora. I-70 offers direct access to downtown. E-470 and Pena Boulevard offer direct access to Denver International Airport. At this time construction of Light Rail Service, linking Aurora to Downtown Denver is underway.
The city is also a very convenient community with shopping never more than a ten minute drive. Aurora also has a strong economic base with hi-tech, research and development, and light manufacturing job opportunities. The city is also the new site of the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center located in the former Fitzsimmons Army Hospital.
Driving times to major destinations:
- Downtown 30-40 minutes
- Denver International Airport – DIA 20-30 Minutes
- Boulder 45-60 minutes
- Castle Rock 15-30 minutes
Quick Facts on Aurora:
- Population: 246,000
- Land Area: 140 square miles
- State Ranking: Third largest city by population
- Government: Council-Manager
- Sales Taxes: Adams – 8.05%
- Arapahoe – 7.55%
- Utilities: Gas & Electric
Education: 2 Public School Districts
- Aurora Public School – 1985 Peoria 303-344-8060
- Cherry Creek Public Schools – 4700 S. Yosemite 303-773-1184
- Aurora Mall – 225 & Alameda
- Buckingham Square – Havana
- Gas and Electric: Public Service Company 303-623-1234
- Water: Aurora City 1470 S. Havana 303-739-7399
- 16890 E. Alameda Parkway 303-750-7500
* 14949 E. Alameda Drive
- Driver’s License – State Motor Vehicle Division, 150 W. 6th Avenue, Denver, CO 80209 303-936-1907
- One private & 5 public golf courses
- 2 Public reservoirs (Cherry Creek & Aurora) providing boating, sailing, fishing, swimming and other outdoor activities. Approx 3000 acres of park land with park and recreation department offering more than 8000 programs each year.
- Aurora Chamber of Commerce 3131 S. Vaughn Way Aurora, CO. (303)755-5000
Aurora Home Search
Welcome Home To This 4 Bedroom/3 Bath Home That's Been Recently Remodeled In A Great Location. Main Level Features, Living And Dining Room, New Laminate Flooring And Rem...
- Courtesy ofRE/MAX Cherry Creek
Spacious, Tons Of Storage, Character, Family Owned Since 1948. Remodeled, Large Lot, Refinished Hardwoods. Detached 2 Car Garage. Free Standing Hobby/Playhouse. Ranch W/F...
- Courtesy ofRE/MAX Unlimited Inc
Welcome Home To 7061 S Coolidge Ct. Preview The Interactive 360* Room-By-Room Virtual Tour With 20+ Panoramas! Own This Beautiful Finished Walkout Ranch With Panorama Mou...
- Courtesy ofMADLOM REAL ESTATE
Beautiful Home In Sprawling Neighborhood Of Saddle Rock. Positioned At The Back Of A Cul-De-Sac On 13,300 Sq Ft Lot, This House Has Gorgeous Mountain Views And Is Just A ...
- Courtesy ofREDFIN CORPORATION
Superb Home In Great Neighborhood---Overly Spacious Home,Vaulted Ceilings, Newer Kitchen,Newer Windows,Abundance Of Light, Open Basement To Finish As You Like, Great Pat...
- Courtesy ofRE/MAX PROFESSIONALS
Great Ranch Home With Finished Basement; New Roof, Gutters And Downspouts; New Windows On Main Level; Furnace And Hot Water Heater Replaced In 2013; Cul-De-Sac Location W...
- Courtesy ofBROKERS GUILD-CHERRY CREEK LTD
Amazing Location With Panoramic Mountain Views! Property Sits High Backing To Open Space Looking To The South And West. Extensive Original Builder Upgrades And Significan...
- Courtesy ofRE/MAX Alliance 3000, LLC
Newer Carpet And Vinyl In Bsmt, Newer Paint, New Roofing, New Gutters & Downspouts
- Courtesy ofDONALD "BRIAN" MURRAY
Open The Door To A Champagne Lifestyle With A Coors Light Price Tag...Just In Time To Ring In 2015. Throw A Dinner Party In The Large Dining Room Or Hang Out In The Open ...
- Courtesy ofLIVE URBAN REAL ESTATE
Great Opportunity For Some Sweat Equity. Property Must Be Listed For 5 Days Before Offers Will Be Reviewed. Allow7 Days For Response. Nice Open Floor Plan, Perfect Sta...
- Courtesy ofERA HERMAN GROUP
Complete Remodel!! New Doors, Baseboards, New Bathroom, New Kitchen..Slab Granite! New Cabinets. Opened Wall For Open Floor Plan. New Pergo Type Flooring, Tile And Carpet...
- Courtesy ofCENTENNIAL PROPERTY SERVICES
This Property Needs Extensive Cosmetic Rehab, Bones Are Good But Needs A Lot Several Comps Of Same House In $250,000 -$260,000 Large 2150 Sq.Ft 4 Bed 3 Bath With Unfini...
- Courtesy ofKeller Williams DTC
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than The Berkshire Group are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified. IDX Terms and Conditions
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…