82 Buildings downtown and at the University of Denver will open their doors (for free) to the public. The date to remember is April 16-17.
Some of the more notable places to visit are:
- Brown Paleace Hotel, 321 17th St.
- Byers-Evans House Museum, 1310 Bannock St.
- Chucovich-Gerash House, 1439 Court Place
- Coors Field, 2001 Blake St.
- Denver Art Museum, 100 W. 14th Ave. Parkway
- Denver Center Theatre Company Tramway Building, 1101 13th St.
- Gates Corp., 1551 Wewatta St.
- Invesco Field at Mile High
- Quigg Newton Auditorium, 950 13th St.
- Robert and Judi Newman Center for the Performing Arts, 2344 E. Iliff Ave.
For a complete list of Denver buildings that will be open visit www.denvergov.org/doorsopendenver
About the Author
Kristal has been helping buyers and sellers in Colorado since 1984. She enjoys sharing her knowledge of the Metro Denver Real Estate market via blogging and in person while driving around the beautiful Rocky Mountain town of Denver! For fun, Kristal enjoys shooting things with a Canon. Visit Denver Photo Blog