Trail of Lights
Over a million lights will be illuminating both of the Botanic Garden properties tonight through January 1, 2013. This is a fun trip to take with family and friends! It is amazing how beautiful the lights make the night!
Be sure to dress warm and bring some cash for cocoa!
This year there a few new features:
- Synchronized music in the children’s play area.
- Don’t forget to stop by the warming hut and the fire p it!
- See Trail of Lights from a different perspective: free hayrides highlighting Chatfield’s natural beauty are available on select nights.
- Hot drinks are available and seasonal entertainment is provided
- HoloSpex glasses will be available for Purchase
- Illuminated antique and model tractors on display
- The Hildebrand Ranch will be decorated for the season
Location: Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield
8500 West Deer Creek Canyon Road, Littleton, CO 80128
Blossoms of Light
In Denver the Botanic Gardens continues with holiday celebration with Blossoms of Light. Lights synchronized to music make an enchanting evening walk. Be sure to dress warm and bring a camera to capture the memories!
1007 York St.
Denver, CO 80206
About the Author
Kristal has been helping buyers and sellers in Colorado since 1984. She enjoys sharing her knowledge of the Metro Denver Real Estate market via blogging and in person while driving around the beautiful Rocky Mountain town of Denver! For fun, Kristal enjoys shooting things with a Canon. Visit Denver Photo Blog