According to a mid-year report posted by Hanley Wood Market Intelligence, Colorado is home to 4 of the top 20 healthiest housing markets.
Based on projections that drive metrics for the housing industry, jobs, price appreciation, population growth, and income growth it would appear that Colorado's Front Range is posed for recovery. Let's hope this trend continues.
The top 20 housing markets are:
- Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington MN
- Fort Collins-Loveland, CO
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Jacksonville, Fla
- Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach, Fla
- Charlottesville, VA
- Colorado Springs, Co
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Bradenton-Sarasota-Venice, FL
- DENVER, Co
- San Antonio, TX
- Virginia Beach-Norfolk-Newport News, Va.-N.C.
- Washington-Arlington-Alexandria, D.C. Va. Md. W.Va
- Milwaukee-Waukesha-West allis, Wisc
- Richmond, VA
- Lexington-Fayette, Ky
- Kennewick-Richland-Pasco, WA
- Austin-Round rock, TX
- Houston, Sugar Land Baytown, TX
- Greeley, Co