100 Real Estate and Relocation Tips in 100 Days (Day 100! Whew!)
Are you looking to purchase a home now or in the near future? If so, I bet you are cruising the Internet looking at homes where ever they can be found! It's so simple to do these days, the information is abundant and it's so easy to do.
On this website you can not only access all the homes for sale in the Metro Denver area, but you can register for email alerts. These alerts allow you to go about your daily routine without having to login to the system to see what is new on the market.
Subscribers love the simplicity of the program and rave about how much time it saves them!
The system I offer was built with you, the consumer in mind. I know how consumers like to search in various ways; zip codes, school districts, subdivisions and even foreclosures exclusively. This search was developed to cater to your need for ease and specificity. Just sign up, log in and have the latest property listings emailed to you each night.
It doesn't get any simpler than that.
You can create multiple searches, so if you don't know exactly where you want to live, you can use my Denver MLS-IDX system to deliver a variety of neighborhoods or zip codes searches.
If you aren't planning to be buying Denver Real Estate soon, use the system to track your favorite properties. It is amazing how much you can learn about the market, just by sitting back and watching.
Personalizing Your Home Search...Getting Started
- Begin on the home page either use the "Quick Search" or "Advanced Search"
- Click on "Sign Up" or if you've been there before use "sign-in"
- Add your information (don't worry I hate spam too, so I won't be selling your email address!)
- Ok you are in!
- Choose a city or if you don't know just leave it at "All Cities" then choose a price range
- It is not necessary to use All the boxes. Just pick the ones that you feel are important in your next property.
- Note once you choose a city, the zip codes for that area will populate as well as the subdivision (use these features to drill down your criteria if you wish).
- Note: the more criteria you add, the less homes will be turned up in the search.
- Play with it. You can't break it!
As you explore the properties for sale, you will note pictures are available for you to preview. There is a mortgage calculator for you to figure out the mortgage payment.
If you see something you like, SAVE IT by clicking "Add To Favorites." You may also request additional information on a property and/or schedule a showing.
As you can see the system is friendly and easy to use. It has ALL the real estate in Denver that is listed for sale, so you don't need to register with multiple sites, just one will do.
Enjoy and let me know if I can assist you.