82 Buildings downtown and at the University of Denver will open their doors (for free) to the public. The date to remember is April 16-17.
Some of the more notable places to visit are:
- Brown Paleace Hotel, 321 17th St.
- Byers-Evans House Museum, 1310 Bannock St.
- Chucovich-Gerash House, 1439 Court Place
- Coors Field, 2001 Blake St.
- Denver Art Museum, 100 W. 14th Ave. Parkway
- Denver Center Theatre Company Tramway Building, 1101 13th St.
- Gates Corp., 1551 Wewatta St.
- Invesco Field at Mile High
- Quigg Newton Auditorium, 950 13th St.
- Robert and Judi Newman Center for the Performing Arts, 2344 E. Iliff Ave.
For a complete list of Denver buildings that will be open visit www.denvergov.org/doorsopendenver