2007 may go down as the year NAR recognizes the Blogger! In Las Vegas last week, blogging was talked about and bloggers were present. It is becoming abundantly clear, blogging is a way to connect with consumers. If Realtors aren't blogging they should be.
Dan Green put together a short video starring a group of bloggers (me too!).
The stars of the show are:
- David Gibbons of Zillow.com
- Michael Price of MLPodcast
- Damon Pace of Incredible Agent
- Loren Nason of The Future of Real Estate Technology
- Linda Davis of Eastern CT Real Estate Blog
- Jessica Swesey of Inman
- Joel Burslem of The Future of Real Estate Marketing
- Christian and Phil of WellcomeMat.com
- Jeff Corbett of The XBroker
- Brian Boero of 1000 Watt Consulting
- Scott Foreno of Pro Real Estate City
- Jay Thompson of The Phoenix Real Estate Guy
- Dustin Luther of Rain City Guide and Move.com
- Kristal Kraft of Denver Dwellings
- Dru Bloomfield of At Home In Scottsdale
- Dan Green of The Mortgage Reports
Thanks for including me Dan, it was fun!