The best part of living in Douglas County, Colorado is our proximity to the mountains. This winter has been so mild in the foothills, we have to pinch ourselves to be reminded its winter! When we get longing for snow, we head for the hills!
Lucky Lone Tree residents can enjoy a ski trip to the mountains this year via bus. Departing from the Lone Tree Recreation Center, 10249 RidgeGate Circle, at 7:00 a.m. the bus will visit a new ski area each week. Snow riders will enjoy entertaining movies during the drive.
- Saturday, February 21 Winter Park
- Saturday, February 28, Keystone
- Saturday, March 7, Vail
- Saturday, March 14, Copper Mountain
- Sunday, March 22, Winter Park
The cost of the trip is cheaper than driving for Lone Tree residents.
- $10 for Lone Tree Resident*
- $18 for South Suburban district residents
- $24 for non-district residents
* To recieve the Lone Tree discound,you must register in person at the Lone Tree Recreation Center. Please bring validation of Lone Tree residency such as a driver's license or utility bill showing your Lone Tree address.
Additional details can be found online at Ski Bus .
In the past the ski bus has been very popular, so be sure to reserve a seat now.