- Commuters will be delighted to know the long wait is over. The gala week long celebrations of RTD's light rail have ended, today the light rail goes into service.
RTD has added 19 miles of new light rail service, 13 new light rail stations, 11 new bus routes, 10 new or expanded call-in-rides, 12 new park-n-ridges and nearly 7,000 new parking spaces.
View RTD's Comprehensive Website dedicated exclusively to the Southeast Light Rail line.
- Maps of the new light rail and bus system
- An interactive map to help you plan your trip
- Light rail and bus schedules
- Fare information, including how and where to buy tickets and passes
- Tools to help you find the light rail station nearest you
- Details on how your commute might change, even if you only take the bus
- Links to help plan your trip on any portion of RTD's light rail and bus system
Jurasic Leaves at the Pearl Street Station