After over 30 years of attentive and caring ownership the Friendly-Manhart House is now available for new stewardship. A landmark property as you enter the town of Sedalia this Edwardian Vernacular style home has been well maintained and preserved in much of its original condition. Built in 1910 by Joseph and Bertha (Manhart) Friendly this property is arguably the finest structure built in the town and remains true to its original design with added updates not deterring from the essence of its architecture. In 2000 this property was nominated and subsequently included in the Douglas County Register of Landmark Properties cementing its place in history.
Courtesy of CHICK REALTY COMPANY
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than The Berkshire Group are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified. IDX Terms and Conditions